Sunday, February 05, 2006

I've Been Tagged!!!

Thanks Patti!!! Here it goes!

Four jobs you have had in your lifetime:
  • Drive-through checker
  • Day Care provider
  • Substitute teacher
  • Teacher
Four movies you would watch over and over:
  • It's a Wonderful Life
  • Gone with the Wind
  • You've got Mail
  • Star Wars (All six!)
Four places you have lived in your life: I have lived in Nebraska my whole life!!! LOL - So I am going to list places I would love to live!
  • Colorado
  • Hawaii
  • Somewhere in New England
  • Somewhere around London
Four TV shows you love to watch:
  • Lost
  • Law & Order
  • CSI
  • ER
Four Places you have been on holiday:
  • The Ozarks
  • North Carolina
  • Colorado (Estes Park)
  • South Dakota (Rapid City)
Four websites I visit daily:
  • The Scrapbook Site
  • Scrap Talk
  • Google
  • Scrap Submit
Four of my favorite foods:
  • Chocolate
  • Pizza
  • Pasta (any kind)
  • potato chips
Four places I would rather be right now:
  • sleeping
  • scrapping
  • reading
  • some place warmer!!


No comments: