Sunday, July 29, 2007

Piggy Tales Layouts

Here is my July layout challenge for Piggy Tales. I used the Little Red Riding Hood collection.
Spark a Revolution

PP & chipboard: Piggy Tales
Ink: Stampin' Up
Stamps: Autumn Leaves
Journaling:
Every year I can't help but to think about the poem "The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere". All the sparks created by the fireworks makes me think about how thie ride did carry the fate of our nation with the horse hooves sparking a revolution. To me the annual firework show represents that spark from years ago.
Sketch by TJ Kruse

Kira '07

PP: Piggy Tales Gretel collection
Chipboard: Pressed Petals
Prima flowers
brads
Rub-ons: MM
Ink & pens: Stampin' Up
Stamps: Autumn Leaves
Unibal white pen

Jon ***Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater collection from Piggy Tales***

PP & Barndoor: Piggy Tales Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater Collection
Letters: Piggy Tales Little Boy Blue collection
staples
Bingo number
hemp string
Zig black

No comments: