Saturday, July 11, 2009

End of the year...busy summer

I know I haven't updated my blog for quit a while, so get ready for a long read...

In April ODS participated in track. He did the long jump, the 400, the 800, and the 4 by 400. He did place during the running events, but was just a tad short for placing during the long jump. He really enjoyed track, and he is making plans for more running events next year.




DH took a trip to San Fransisco in April. He was out there for a work conference, but he did find time between meetings to check out the Golden Gate Bridge.

April was a quiet month for YDS, but I was busy with the play and finishing up school. We did the play "Alice in Wonderland" this year. It was a marvelous production, and I am always impressed with the amount of talented students I have to work with.

In mid-May we finally had Grandpa's rock delivered to our house thanks to DFIL&DMIL. They helped us to get it set in the front yard, and I am happy to say it looks like it belongs there. From all the things we got from Grandpa's sale in November, I think the rock is the most significant piece that we took away. It is like having Grandpa with us all the time now.






So that is what happened through April and part of May. With the end of school baseball started...but that is another post...

No comments: