Saturday, June 17, 2006

June 17th

The first thing I want to do is to tell my parents - Happy Anniversary! And then I would also like to tell my BIL HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!





































OUR DAY...
We went and picked up the oldest from camp! We greatly missed him all week, but he had the time of his life! They did so many activities - he was never bored. They had BMX bike races, went swimming, had camp fires, played paintball, and had some time reading their bibles and praying. It seemed as if he came back older and more serious.


We didin't have much time! We had to hurry home, get the oldest changes, and head to a baseball tournament for the day. The boys did a great job! I think they really loved the down time between games. They learned so much & had a great time!




It's going...It's going...


It's Outta Here!!!!!!

The boys received medals for their efforts in the tournament! I think they all looked very dashing with their medals.


Here is a picture that I took of my guys after the tournament.

After the tournament the boys took the chance to play with Chewy. Chewy was really happy to see the oldest!!


No comments: