Saturday, June 03, 2006

June 3rd - Life...

Well, our lives are busy, but I do enjoy getting out. The oldest and dear hubby had baseball practice this morning, so the youngest and I had a little time together. He is so sweet. At 11 the youngest had a baseball game here in town. He did aweosme - he had 3 really good hits and made it around the bases all 3 times! It is fun watching and helping out with the younger boys' games. They are so excited when the make it to a base or get a really good stop or make a great play!

The boys went to a friend's house to go swimming this afternoon, so I spent the afternoon working on the laundry and the rest of my Memory Makers Masters contest. I am finished with the LOs, now I just need to get color copies, type up my lists, and mail them out! This is the first year I am trying this - so wish me luck!

We received great news today - our camera is on the way!! We have been without a camera since the middle of April, and we have really missed it!

No comments: