Friday, June 30, 2006

June 30th...

Okay - so I am still painting my parents house!!! So I have been taking the boys and the dogs with me. Well, Mom was out talking to me while I was painting, the boys were with their Aunt, & Dad was napping. This sets the stage for a snoopy puppy!

I decided to take a break, and Mom said she would go get me some water (she is so sweet). Anyway after 5 minutes of waiting she comes out of the house laughing hysterically! And the only thing she says is - "you need to take a picture of this!"

I walked into the livingroom and saw a whole roll of toilet paper that Chewy had shredded, and he was sitting in the middle of it very proud of himself! It was funny because it was at their house; it probably wouldn't have been that funny at home! What a little stinker!

No comments: