Monday, January 29, 2007

Friendship...CMK Blog Challenge

Friendship defined: 1)a relationship between two or more people who are friends; 2)the mutual feelings of trust and affection and the behavior that typify relationships between friends

I do have some great friends, but there are two that I trust my life.


My best friend for the past fifteen years is also my husband. We met in college, and we use to spend hours talking about - anything. We have always found it so easy to talk with each other and there are no secrets between us. He truly completes me as a person, and I don't know what I would ever do without him.


My friend for the last 6 years has always been there for me. Anne and I met when I started working at my current school. We are just across the hall from each other, and we have "meetings" in the hallway! We both scrapbook and have so much in common! When she is gone or sick for a day, I feel that my day just isn't complete! There aren't too many people I can say that about, but I know she is a ture friend - what more could I ever want! But I just realized I don't have a picture of her! Well, I'll have to correct that! LOL!! :)

1 comment:

creasa said...

Wow! How amazing to have your husband as one of your best friends. You are truly blessed!