Thursday, January 04, 2007

Piggy Tales & 3M projects

Piggy Tales teamed up with 3M (Scotch) for this month's challegnes to the DT. We had to use the 3M products in fun unique ways. Here are my 3 creations using Piggy Tales (Frog Prince Collection) and the 3M glue.

Altered Wooden plaque & letters I used the 3M Tacky glue to adhere the PT PP to the letters and plaque (which I trimmed around). Then I adhered the ribbon, and the letters to the plaque with the tacky glue.
PIGGY TALES: Frog Prince Collection
Extras: Zig pen, Plaid letters & plaque, American Crafts ribbon


This project has a lot of elements where I used the 3M Quick dry Tacky Adhesive. 1 - I glued the 3 frames together and let it dry overnight. 2 - I glued the PT PP the chip board letter and then trimmed around it. 3 - I glued the letters to the frames. I used the glue runner to put together the 8x10 LO.
PIGGY TALES: Frog Prince Collection
Extras: rick rack, staples, Pressed Petals monogram


I used a 3M glue runner to put together the LO. Then I used the 3M Tacky Glue to adhere the border around the LO and the LO itself to the backing for the frame (measures 12.5x12.5) to hold it in place; I also used the tacky glue to PT PP the chip board letter and then trimmed around it.
PIGGY TALES: Frog Prince Collection
Extras: SU Pens, Pressed Petals monogram

No comments: