Monday, January 15, 2007

Resolutions...

I normally am not the type of person who makes resolutions, probably because I would just end up breaking them. Lately though, maybe because of age or motherhood, I have decided that maybe I need to set some goals - if not for me than for them. So here are some well pondered resolutions...

1) Laugh more and smile often - being positive helps remove stress and refocus the true meaning of why I am here.

2) Hand the camera over - my sons will thank me one day.

3) Exercise and lose weight - my sons will thank me one day.

4) Finish my Master's degree - I will thank myself when it is all over! :)

5) Focus on my life, my sons and my dreams - living life in the moment will help those moments become memories.

6) Stay grounded in God - He gives me so amazing moments every day, and He truly deserves all the praise.
"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." ~ 2 Corinthians 4:18

No comments: