Thursday, March 30, 2006

Windows...

Literally windows are panes of glass which we all look through. Sometimes there is a stunning view - sometimes there isn't. Metaphorically - windows are the perspective of how others view us, or it could be the window to our soul. What does my window show?

My window is clear. There are no pretenses, no expectations, and no rules that govern my soul in this world. If you want to see me - just look. There isn't a mask, the window isn't fogged, and the glass is plain. That is who I am. The person you see. I am fun loving and happy. I may not be a stunning view, yet there is a beauty of plainness in my soul. Sometimes I seem complex - look closer - I wear my emotions and my heart on my sleeve. What you see is what you get. Enjoy the view!

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, very reflective, girl! (groan, sorry, could not resist, seriously, that was very nice). ;)