Sunday, April 02, 2006

So what is a Miracle?

A miracle is something that happens for no apparent reason. It is something that makes us smile, provides us with relief, and leaves us in awe.

There have been many miracles that have happened in my life. My birth, the fact that I lived, was a miracle for my parents. Meeting my soulmate, the birth of my sons, the joy of watching them grow - those are miracles! The most pronounced miracle in my life was when I found God. My life as a Christian has chagned my whole life - what greater miracle could I ever ask for? Like Robert Frost would say in "The Road not Taken":

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood -
And I - I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgoeus photo and it figures you'd quote a great poet! LOL When's that publication date again?

Geez, thanks for leaving me a comment and I'm slapping myself for not getting back over here sooner to do same. Off to read on yours some!