Saturday, July 15, 2006

Monday, July 10th...Part One...Hoover Dam

I really can't believe how much we did in the short time we were in Vegas. July 10th is split up into three sections. This section is about the Hoover Dam.

But to start off - I am the queen of maps! I am the navigator on all our trips, so I will spend a lot of time looking for the right roads. DH does all the driving - I just have to get him there!



So we took off for the Hoover Dam early in the morning. It was an easy drive. We took a tour of the Dam, with our Dam tour guide, and yes he did ask if we had any Dam questions. LOL!! The only problem we had was when the height of the dam got to me. I am deathly afraid of heights, and being 5 football fields up from the ground was not a good thing for me. It took quite a bit of prodding to get me out onto the observation deck for the pictures. So DH and the boys walked out onto the dam, while MIL and I went shopping. We didn't drive over the Hoover Dam on Monday.














On our way back I finally got a good shot of the Vegas sign coming into town!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»