Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wednesday, July 12th...Relaxing and Rocking

We took today to chill out! We spent part of the morning packing, and then we took the boys swimming. The water almost seemed as if it were salt water instead of water with chemicals. MIL and I did go down and hit the one armed bandits - I won $87! COOL! We made sure we had everything ready to go for Thursday, and then DH and I headed out on the town for some time together.

Dh surprised me with tickets for the Elton John Red Piano Tour at Ceasar's Palace. It was an early anniversary present! And let me tell you - IT ROCKED!!! He started with Benny and the Jets! That is ODS's song!! He also sang: Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me, Someone Saved My Life tonight, Rocket Man, I Guess that's why they Call it the Blues (YDS's song), Tiny Dancer, Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting, Pinball Wizard, Philadelphia Freedom, Candle in the Wind, Your Song, I'm Still Standing, Believe, and The Bitch is Back!



Elton even had his own store in Ceasar's Palace! I loved seeing all the memorabilia from his early days!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»