Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tuesday, July 11th...Part Three...Back to Vegas

We spent 2 and a half hours at the South Rim of The Grand Canyon. When we left we were all really hungry! On the way to TGC we saw a sign for McDonald's, thinking that was funny I took a picture of the sign. But we did decide that it would be a great place to eat on our way home. So we pull up to the drive through and start ordering. Then we noticed the prices! $8 for a Big Mac!!! WHAT?! When we got to the window to receive our order we asked why the prices were so high? Well duh - they are in the middle of nowhere! They are the 2nd most expensive McDonald's in the world. Japan is the highest. I kept the receipt,,yeah - I'm scrapping it!



On our way back to Vegas we decided to cross the Hoover Dam. I was a little worried about it, but when we crossed we really couldn't see anything.




So what made this trip possible? A DVD player that the boys watched the whole way there and the whole way back!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»