Friday, July 14, 2006

Sunday July 9th...Shopping & more...

We did so much on each day of our trip that I am seperating them into sections. THis is the first of 4 topics for July 9th.

In the morning we did some sight-seeing and then some major shopping!!!





This was the first time we had seen palm trees (I know that sounds fuuny). So we just had to get a picture of it!!


We first hit the M&M store, which MIL and I loved!!!! That was like a chocoholics dream come true!!! Then we checked out the Coca-Cola store!! WOW! That was awesome! Two of my most favorite temptations right nest to each other with their own stores!!! LOL!!!






Then we had to have some fun, so here is to you MOM - Love ya!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»